Reviews and share for a better life...

Review The AUBBC Full HD 1080P Car Vehicle HD Dash Camera DVR Cam Night Vision Recorder



I purchased two of these units (one to face forward, and one rear-facing); used them to record my drive, and then hooked them up to the computer (had to use the card reader as, no matter what I did, the “Mass Storage” option wouldn’t work when hooking camera to computer via USB). I was so disappointed with the picture quality of the first videos (forward facing camera). They were so pixelated, and had almost a rainbow moiré pattern effect. Then I hooked up the second camera (rear-facing), and the quality was GREAT! I can clearly read license plates when stopped. Decided to do a little test, and held each camera side-by-side and viewed my phone screen; while the picture on the rear camera was great, the front camera STILL had the rainbow pixelation happening. 

I have concluded that I received one defective unit. I have started the return process, and will hopefully receive a second, awesome unit! I’ve attached pictures to show the difference in the video quality between the units. (One was facing away from the sun, and one was more into the sun, so the exposure differs.)

UPDATE: The company contacted me regarding my review, and wanted to make it right! Literally the best online customer service I’ve ever received. I did receive a new replacement camera from the company, and the quality is much better! (New pictures added.) You can read the license plates on the cars; granted, it’s not the BEST quality. I will gladly use these cameras until I decide to upgrade at a later date. The picture of the front of the truck behind me is the new camera they sent; it made me laugh, because if that guy was any closer to my back bumper, he would’ve been in my back seat. Lol Highly recommend if you’re looking for a decent camera on a budget.

Return to top of page Tech Box 2016 - Email : leequyen596@gmail.com
Login